What is Preventative Maintenance?
Very similar to changing the oil in your vehicle to ensure it continues to run well, preventative maintenance is the care, servicing and maintenance of your garage door, opener or entry gate which includes systematic inspection, detection, and correction of potential failures either before they occur or before they develop into major defects.
Why do I need Preventative Maintenance?
To REDUCE emergency repair costs and ensure RELIABLE consistent operation
What does it include?
- What does it include?
- Lubrication of all moving parts
- Minor adjustments in spring tension as needed, inspection for fatique or wear
- Tightening of nuts, bolts, hinges and attachments
- “Don’t chance it, Check it” – 3 Step Safety Check
- Education on the proper use and operation
- Recoding of remotes and accessories as needed (Vehicles @ an extra charge)
- Recommendations for repairs to prevent “emergency” situations
- How often do you do it? Our program has proven
How often do you do it? Our program has proven that early detection of equipment problems can save you money and TIME, reduce the risk of injury and DECREASE FRUSTRATION. Most manufacturers recommend service.
Additional Benefits of being in this Program
- You are given “Preferred” status and Priority Dispatch on all future repairs
- Our company is available to assist you 24/7 with any emergency repair needs (Preferred Rates apply)
- All of your equipment is stickered with our information so you know who to contact in case of an emergency.
- A customer service department to handle all your equipment needs with a fully stocked technical team supporting them
- A friendly reminder when it’s time for service.
“I have used them multiple times. Always honest, always a great price. Fast efficient service, professional customer relations department. They are my, “go to” people for all my garage door needs”
“I love when they call and remind me it’s time for my service, it’s one less thing I have to think about. My opener is soooo quiet after they service it”